Learning to live well.
Ready to learn?
Here’s how I can help.
Consultation – Complimentary
This 30-minute session includes:
- a full discussion of your Health History
- personalized goal setting to help you take charge of living well
- a chance to get your questions answered about how we can best work together
- and the opportunity to find out more about my personalized “Learning to Live Well” program catered to your busy lifestyle and needs.
Learning to Live Well – Signature Program
My signature program.
Work with me through personalized 1-on-1 sessions. All sessions are 100% bespoke to support your individual needs, goals, and the pace you want to go.
What to expect
- 55-minutes per session
- Live over video chat
- offered in sets of 6 and 12
- You choose the amount of sessions (additional can always be added)
- You choose the duration
- 12 sessions is the most popular for sustainable changes
My commitment to you:
- A safe space for you to be listened to, heard, and understood
- Full commitment to supporting you to achieve your goals throughout the program
- Personalised recommendations from each session
- Email check-in between sessions
- Giveaway(s) and gift(s) during the program
- Tools to empower you to become self-sufficient in choosing health-promoting behaviours that work for you.
Rates are shared during your complimentary consultation.
Get started learning to live well: Complimentary Consultation
Amanda has such an amazing heart for wanting to help women thrive in all areas of life. She has so much soul and passion. You’d be crazy not to work with her if you have been thinking about hiring a health coach.
-Andrea Pintozzi, Lifestyle Coach
About my Certified Health Coach Training
I graduated from my training course at the world’s largest nutrition school and certification program for my Integrative Health Coach training. I studied dietary theories and lifestyle management techniques from the world’s leading physicians, researchers, doctors, and nutrition experts. My training and experience has taught me all about primary and secondary foods, and how to address wellness from a multi-faceted, individualised approach.
What is a “Health Coach?”
You may be wondering, what is a “Health Coach?” Not all Health Coach certifications are the same. A Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (like me) is a supportive mentor and wellness authority helping clients feel their best through food & lifestyle changes by tailoring individualized wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs.