Learning to live well.
Ready to learn?
Here’s how I can help.
Consultation – Complimentary
This 30-minute session includes:
- a full discussion of your Health History
- personalized goal setting to help you take charge of living well
- a chance to get your questions answered about how we can best work together
- and the opportunity to find out more about my personalized program catered to your busy lifestyle and needs.
Work with me through personalized 1-on-1 sessions. Each set of sessions will begin with a complimentary 30-minute consultation. Sessions are held online using video chat.
Purchased sessions will be:
- 55 minutes in duration
- offered in sets of 6 and 12
- You choose the amount of sessions (additional can always be added) and weekly or bi-weekly schedule
|Quantity of Sessions||Investment|
Get started learning to live well: complimentary consultation
Amanda has such an amazing heart for wanting to help women thrive in all areas of life. She has so much soul and passion. You’d be crazy not to work with her if you have been thinking about hiring a health coach.
-Andrea Pintozzi, Lifestyle Coach
About my Certified Health Coach Training
I graduated from my training course at the world’s largest nutrition school and certification program for my Integrative Health Coach training. I studied dietary theories and lifestyle management techniques from the world’s leading physicians, researchers, doctors, and nutrition experts. For me, this was the next best thing to re-training to become a psychologist or nutritionist.
What is a “Health Coach?”
You may be wondering, what is a “Health Coach?” Not all Health Coach certifications are the same. A Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (like me) is a supportive mentor and wellness authority helping clients feel their best through food & lifestyle changes by tailoring individualized wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs.